The Culprit - Misinterpretation


Huhuhuhu... hey ... to my friends who have downloaded the indies before.. do forgive me if the setup is not working .. well I do not ( expect it to be working eihter hahaha afterall it is my experiments with the indies...)

Well, fret not.. here I come with another set of ( working?? not working ?? you'll just have to find out) indies...

Anyway.. this is just my canvas of concepts.. and I'm not gonna throw any pointers ... or trading rules with it...

Just a screen capture of what my trading screen...

Hmmm....


Err... fyi.. my previous setup does not work so well... mainly because ... I don't know / I misinterpret the signals... / crossess... huhuhu... and it cost me...

Well mistakes learned ... thank god I get another fresh ideas by studying samples of other (people) success setups.. ( not by me of course ) huhuhu...


Are u enjoys??

:P

p/s: got paid today from profit swinger !! 150% in 10 days

https://www.profitswinger.com/?ref=17504