Forex - Technical Analysis 101

Salamunalaikum and greetings..

So, last week I dropped a few links on introduction to forex.. so I reckoned by now most of us have already have general idea on what forex is all about..

All right.. the topic for today.. (and maybe for the next few days until my blog gets updated... hehehe :p) is......

Technical Analysis 101

So what is technical analysis? Hehe that is for you guys to find out.. like usual I'm here to drop a link or two on how technical analysis ( indicators , lines and charting ) are used to help you in forex trading.


Well I think enough links for now.. I know there's loads of stuff there.. but I'd recommend you guys start with the basics first.. go for basic things like pivot lines, moving averages (MA) lines, RSI, MACD, stochastics and stuff like that first...these are the most common indicators used and mentioned by traders alike.. so for starters/newbies/greenleaves getting to know these things helps.. big time...

I'll leave you guys with the readings.. will be back with more links..

Salamz..